Work had begun on our 2017 camp to be held May 19 - 21 in Calgary.
If you would like to be added to our email list for 2017
please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
See last years camp information below.
May 20 - 22
High Quality Games
- Western Canada's top level club basketball tournament U15 & U17 Boys with teams from Canada and United States
- Personalized and positive approach to learning
- Game feedback from all of the camp instructors
- Minimum one game complete video breakdown
Engaging Seminars and Resources
- Fitness and nutrition program provided for all campers
- Run coach will instruct and analyze campers to optimize appearance, speed and longevity
- Expert guest speakers covering topics including sport psychology, body language
- Referee instructors providing best practices in coach management, positioning and partner dynamics
To ensure the best learning experience possible, we do ask that each camper meet the following requirements
- 3yr experience at high school or college
- Knowledge and basics of 3-person mechanics
- Ability to officiate 5-6 games over three days
Space is limited
The number of campers will be kept to a minimum to provide a quality instruction environment
Prefer to use email money transfer? We like it too!